I just realized that there has been a LOT of pregnancy talk on this blog in the past week.

*showers, tries to scrub it all off*

I don't anticipate that will change anytime soon, as I have another appointment today - the appointment I'm dreading because it will probably put me on bed rest at very least - but until then here's Something Weird On The Web to look at. (As if you needed me for this and couldn't find that by just typing the phrase "something weird on the web" into Google.)

I've seen these novelty thumb drives in more than one place (I'm partial to the thumb thumb drive for the irony) but this is just a travesty:





The worst part is that it contains no flash memory. All it does is what you see in the video. The best part is that you can get them in three different breeds.

Still, it's no USB Diet Coke Can Cooler. (Apologies to the Pepsi lover, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean? But I simply couldn't bring myself to drink that stuff!)