This is how she looks when she wakes up. Every. Day. The hair twisting thing might be getting out of hand.












It occurs to me that back when I wrote
this post, the dilemma was to cut or not to cut her hair. I am sorry to report that, lo, this many months later, we still have never given her a hair cut. She has so little of it compared to other kids her age, it hardly seems fair to take any away. So mostly I put pony tails in it and let her get her finger stuck in it. Interestingly, when I wrote that post a year and a half ago, I had no idea how appropriate that poem would become for her. It bears repeating:

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.


Indeed.