Alternate Title: Hey, look what I figured out my new camera can do.











Over the weekend, we found a repeat performance of the
Fourth of July, complete with fireworks, in one of the metro area communities.


I was able to snap some nice sunset photos over the lake:











It was muggy, crowded, and t
here were a ton of really rude people, who apparently came out to the fireworks display specifically for the single-minded purpose of walking around non-stop, texting their friends and talking on their cell phones.











You didn't lo
ok up at the sky once, dude with the iPhone standing in front of me. Why did you bother to come?











But the stilted attempts to experience fireworks of the last two years were made all worth it to hear this:


"I'm the luckiest girl ever!"