It was picture day at dance class yesterday and afterward, The Caterpillar and I walked over to the adjacent antique mall because I promised her after the photo session, I'd take her over and we'd have a photo session of our own in her costume.  Particularly, I promised she could take a picture in the Big Chair that I spend most of my time trying to keep her from climbing on every time we walk past it. It's not that they don't allow climbing on the Big Chair; it's just that class starts at a fixed time each week and I'd like to get there sometime in this millennium willyoujustgetoffthechairalready.

I love each and every one of the photos I took that day, but I'm gonna narrow it down to two... no three... no four. Eh, just forget I said I would limit myself.








Looking at these last three photos, I alternatively want to watch Lily Tomlin clips and sing "Fat Guy in a Little Coat" from Tommy Boy, (one of the most underrated movies of the last century).  There'd just be a slight change in the lyrics.